5th International Workshop on Rock Mechanics and Engineering Geology in Volcanic Fields
September 9-11, 2021
Dear Participants of RMEGV2021
We hope you are all doing well.
As we reflect on the workshop, we are delighted to recall that 76 participants from 9 countries. Over the two days of the workshop, six excellent keynote lectures and 55 excellent papers were presented. Eleven excellent students received a scholarship award.
The workshop provided us with a great opportunity to respond to the workshop theme, "Challenges of Solving Engineering Issues around Volcanic Fields - Collaboration between Civil Engineering and Geology –", and to promote the exchange of knowledge and experiences with each other in various areas of civil engineering and engineering geology.
We are sincerely grateful to all the participants for contributing to the great success and enjoyment of this workshop. We wish you all health and prosperity and hope our paths will cross again soon “on site”.
Thank you very much.
Chairman of the Organizing Committee
Secretary General of the Organizing Committee, Chair of the Steering Committee
- Keynote Lectures' info added.
Announcement of fully Online Workshop
Guidelines for presenters is released.
- Technical tour page is updated.
- Registration starts!
- Call for Exhibitors
- Call for Scholarship Application
- Guideline of the Proceedings paper is released.
- Abstract Submission Closed
- Registration info. is released
- Notice related to COVID-19
- Abstract submission starts! Please find more info here.
- Web site opens!
Due to ongoing COVID-19 uncertainty and travel restrictions, the Organizing Committee and the Steering Committee of the RMEG2020 has decided to reschedule as below.
- Abstract Submission Deadline
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- Proceedings Papers Submission Deadline
- Notification of Proceedings Papers